I have been craving the flavours of Thai food quite often lately. The sour, spicy and sweet, it’s my go-to for warming comfort food in this cold, snowy and wet winter we are having here in Toronto this year. I also love that it is so quick and easy to make.
- 1 tbs of cooking oil, I use avocado
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cloves of Garlic minced
- 1 inch Ginger minced
- 1 tsp ground Coriander seeds
- 1 tsp ground Cumin powder
- 1 tbs of Palm/Coconut sugar
- 2 tbs Red Curry Paste I use this one
- 1 Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 Cup of chopped up kale
- 1 tbs Tamri Soy sauce
- 1 can of full fat Coconut milk
- Fresh Coriander leaves and green onion to garnish
- Heat oil over medium heat
- Add onions and let saute until translucent (approx 3 minutes) add in garlic and ginger for another minute.
- Add all spices, Coconut sugar, Soy Sauce and Red Thai Curry and mix around for another 2 minutes until fragrant
- Toss in the Red Pepper and Kale, and the coconut milk and let simmer for another 10-15 minutes
- Add the Coriander leaves and green onions and serve over rice or eat as a soup.
Hope you enjoy, and please let me know what you think in the comments