The holidays are near, and as my continuous attempt to give up dairy full-time I am always looking for vegan alternatives to foods and beverages that contain dairy.
Eggnog was always a staple drink at my house during the festive season, and although not everyone appreciated it, my dad knew my love for it and always ensured we never ran out.
I love that there is a dairy free alternative that is so easy to make and that it’s actually good for you, and I actually enjoy the taste far more than the original.
- 2 Cups of Dairy Free Milk of choice
- ½ cup of Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1/3 Cup Raw Cashew Soaked for at Least 30 Minutes
- 5 Medjool Dates
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Nutmeg
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
Add all of the ingredients to your high-speed blender and process until smooth & creamy. Serve immediately. I promise you guys will LOVE IT!
Happy Holidays! 🙂