I posted this image on Instagram and everyone went nutso for it. So by popular demand, I decided to add it to the blog. I know l haven’t been very committed to updating Simply Kenda but life gets hectic and here I am trying to manage it all.
Anywho lets get to it.
This was a very spontaneous in the making. I was out of bread and really wanted toast. I happened to have one sweet potato in my fridge and have seen many people talk about this sweet potato craze so I thought why not give it a go. It was surprisingly easy and very delicious.
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato (The flatter the better)
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/2 Tomato
- Handful of Sprouts of choice
- 1 Tbls of Green Olives
- 1/2 Tbls of Hot Italian Peppers
- 1 Tbls hemp hearts
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Slice the sweet potato lengthwise, about 1/4 inches.
- Place in the toaster ( I used my toaster over) and toast each side until slightly browned and crispy
- spread avocado, and remaining ingredients in no particular order
- Eat and enjoy.
Of course, you can add anything to this sweet potato toast, I haven’t tried anything else but many people have done peanut butter, almond butter, etc..